Fur/Grass Problem. ;_;

umineko

I've been playing BW2 on my laptop (as I have no PC) and no matter what I do, I can't see the fur or grass. I've edited graphics.config but I'm not really sure what to put down for my graphics card. I'm using...

Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) GMA 950

Halp please?

Have you patched the game to 1.2?  The patches fix many glitches and I believe the 1.2 Patch also has a fur toggle setting.

From the looks of it, it appears your GPU may not be able to handle the fur and other graphics on High, but go ahead and give it a go.  As for what to put in the graphics.config, try to put down a variety of names.  I suggest going to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ and run the system requirements test.  The site is completely safe (I've used it a lot) and will tell you what settings your computer can handle  and give you the name of your graphics card.  Scroll down on the test results page until you see the name of your graphics card and put that on your graphics.config.

Hope this helps!

From memory it is only the numbers that are important so it  may well be worth editing  an entry to ( after making a backup) ....... 945    3    0      3.
If that gives you the full beans then you may need to trim back resolution and / or other settings to get the  best out  of you game / Laptop combination for  frame rate  etc.

Back