For COW lovers

punxart00

:helpHey..now i have the BW2 demo but i`ve learned allot about the game and soon..maybe in 1 week i`ll get it...its kinda late but i was busy.I will choose a creature..and I want to be sure i`ll pick the one that is more like me(I`m not fat..or a cow :blush).I`ll sure be a GOOD god and I have to pick between COW and WOLF..what do you guys say..its the cow good?I need you to tell me all you know about the cow and i would like to see more pictures of it.They are sweet..and gold..but all i could see were  max.5 pictures.How are they in combat,in a fight with other creatures(can they defeat a tiger if i try hard?),how its the personality?Its learning hard?and does it have a bad part..like..the big nose of the wolf?I don't see many cow lovers on this site..is the cow that bad..i don't care..i guess that makes it special :yes  :angel

One more thing..here is what i`m reading now and i`m posting it or else i`ll forget:The dim witted Cow is arguably the most fun loving creature. It's peaceful by nature, which makes it a born entertainer - a boon to good gods hoping to conquer by impressiveness instead of intimidation. It's also important to note that it's got milk...WHAT MILK????? ??? :happytears: :upside

i wouldnt call myself a cow lover... i have always been loyal to the lion and tiger

if you want a smart creature thats good at errm.. being  good i suggest you try the ape, but its up to you, ive really never found myself to be the indesive type,

i always went for power, even when they become good the tiger and lion are powerful allies

this is my good golden tiger boma he's always been helpful and ready to fight

(he's also in the members creatures area)

havoc said:
i wouldn't call myself a cow lover... i have always been loyal to the lion and tiger

if you want a smart creature thats good at errm.. being  good i suggest you try the ape, but its up to you, ive really never found myself to be the indesive type,

i always went for power, even when they become good the tiger and lion are powerful allies

this is my good golden tiger boma he's always been helpful and ready to fight

(he's also in the members creatures area)

yeah...i don`t like the ape,i think its ugly.I don`t like the lion and the tiger anymore...everyone wants them...maybe for a powerfull creature i`ll choose the wolf...but still the cow is funnier and maybe if i make it a better soldier...i don`t know yet :rolleyes :cry

well the warrior role can be upgraded twice so yes you can make your cow a better warrior, and dont forget if you feel that you creature isnt unique enough that you use skins to more personallize your creature  :D like the golden tiger skin on my boma  :)

When i get B&W 2 i want a wolf i've always loved the wolves  :woot

I love to be evil  :devil :angry haha i like the cow and the wolf the main reson i want a cow is becaus it reminds me of a turen from wow. :woot

hey, why dont you get the turtle or the gorilla? they are my favourites. Check out my files and you will find em.
Although the turtle is slow, when he gets to the battle he is probably the best creature, your gonna have to wait for him to get there though  :laugh2

If you want to be good, the best creature to chose from is the cow, but she's not that good in  battle, you gotta train her often. The wolf is a natural baddy creature, but it's good in battle, it's easy to make it good, it's not slow as the cow when walking, and it's most beautiful of all, i think.

The cow really is an awesome creature. It is great for maintaining villages and is truely a good god's salvation. Just because the cow is called dim witted and weak doesn't mean that's true. I have played through multiple games with the cow and found it to be a rather impressive fighter. Nothing scares the enemy more than having a 500 ton bovine back slam his best platoon. The cow can definately hold its own against any creature. The cow is amazingly the most effective creature against the tiger. It can take a beating while still dealing out some major punishment. It can also make an Aztec gorilla go crying back to its pen.

Other than the fighting potential, the cow also looks really cute. I suggest keeping it at pure good if you can. The evil cow just doesn't look all that great.

The wolf is a whole other story. It is rather weak but quick. It is best suited as a scout or entertainer. The looks kinda got shot down. The good wolf looks like the wolf from all the old cartoons. The evil wolf looks like something that got keel halled one time too many.

I have to say I am a cow lover when it comes ot B&W2. Good luck with whatever you choose.

go for teh wolf... he's the fastest, which makes him a really good gatherer. you can also hit the enemy hard(if you've got soldier training) and make a quick getaway. just make sure you don't feed him too much or he'll slow down a bit.

Back