Resource icon

Football Addon 1.0.0

Why is it that the football add on doesn't work but villager banter does on vista? It just won't allow 8 scaffolds.

When I try to install this addon error message says BW2 is not installed on my computer: Umm nonsense. Anyone know the paths to install these manually please? FTR: Do the creature unlockers, football etc require BoTG's expansion?

I believe this addon is for Black and White 1 not Black and White 2

Well I feel sheepish  :blush But in my defense I was directed by another site straight to DL.
Any great mods for BW2 anyone can recommend please?
Thanks for replies btw

No, you're correct; that's what you're supposed to do. However, I don't believe this mod works on modern OSes, like Windows 7. At least, I've never gotten it to work on Windows 7.

Please, excuse me, I am knew to this Site. But, besides me and you. Does anyone even really look at these forums anymore?
Also: Does it work on the older computers without Windows 7?
(Black and White one Runs fine on my Windows 7, and no Errors from other mods)

More lurkers than posters these days.

Yes I maintain an old PC that can run old games 16-32 bit but to be honest most of them fall down these days.

It's possible it might work on a computer with XP, I'm not sure. You'd have to try it.

Black & White runs fine on my computer too, aside from a few multiplayer issues and the addons not working.

Well, Every Addon but this one works.For me (That I have)
And Gremxula, does this mod work for you? Or do you just don't care to try? ^.^?

Football worked..... for me in some situations  mostly mostly on my reto PC in the last few years.

Here is somthing a bit weird... from my notes I made back in the day ( I used to Moderate and  advise on Planet B&W) ..............

Football addon may not install correctly on XP and newer OS. The required code can be added to existing maps including skirmish and main game to get a fully functional football field.

Fat Omens Training  Camp is one skirmish map has football that I remember......... http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=182

Adding the football field with an editor gets around the need to install the add on.  Try the map if you still want the football field then maybe I could help you out.

Just had a totally random idea and no idea if it will work but it may be possible to spawn an 8x scaffold that can be placed rather than the usual pre-placed method as used above.

Please note ... I only call in to this site when I am not busy (yeah I do mod other games) but always 1-2 times a week.

Ahh, WEll I don't have any Modding kits or Editing kits. IM not planning on getting fancy with the game. Just simply looking for small things, And Working on getting the multiplayer working for me and my friend.

Back