Resource icon

Felixs Hostile Island 1.0.0

Flix

Flix submitted a new resource:

Felixs Hostile Island - This land map has an Aztec enemy. He builds platoons. And has a creature.

This land map has an Aztec enemy.
He builds platoons.
And has a creature.
You will get a creature selection tool at the beginning of the map.
There are many villages you can take, by impressing or capturing.
However, this map is mostly oriented around combat.
The Aztec city is already built.
There are a lot of resources for you to use.

Many thanks to Kays for providing the script. Thanks buddy.

Enjoy and thanks for playing a Flix map!

Read more about this resource...

From what I saw in the picture, it looks very, 'created'. However, I myself don't know how to make a map, so I can't quite say you did bad or good!

Personally, I'd like something more 'natural looking'.

Thanks for adding a map to the collection! :) I'll try it out, within reasonable time.  :blush

Oh, ps. Don't ask for comments and rating, people will do that if they like your map. (<- not meant hostile, sorry if it doesn't sound nice)

I wanted to download this.. I accidentally lost my BW2 CD, so I couldn't play it. Then I uninstalled the game. THEN I FOUND THE CD IN ANOTHER CASE!!!  :angry

I cant get this to work at all, and I cant get idyllic to work either. It just loads, you can hear sounds, but it stays on the loading screen.

(The sounds are jungle SFX, dunno how that comes on a desert {{looks like a desert from here}} map!)

Hi, do you have all of the files in the proper place?

Yeah they are all in the correct place, oh and Kays i cant get your land 3 to work, i have tried usin the wolf building mode one.

i have the same problem as Angry Kid 101. I put all the files in the right folders and it just goes to the loading screen.

You can find the changes required to make this map work in this thread. It's in referance to another map so the land numbers will be different but the changes are the same.

http://www.bwfiles.com/boards/index.php?topic=5099.msg44788#msg44788

Hi guys.
I've been away a long long time and I think I'm back to make changes to this map.
The problem is in the map txt file. I think I used the incorrect map code so I'll take a look at it later today and upload the file to the forums. Thanks for the interest in my work, I will practice up and make some new stimulating maps for you guys.

The reason why it doesn't work is because you called the .CHL file
****.chl instead of land****.chl

Back