Favourite Epic Wonder?

Undead Deity

My favourite Epic Wonder just HAS to be the Volcano Wonder. I figured out a glitch, if you create 2 volcanos, one after the other,  the first volcano will stay there. Of course you need the Mini Mana Mod (my own little name for it) to do this.

I do think the Earthquake wonder also has great potential, I love watching people falling through the bottomless cracks  :laugh2 I love how the Siren Wonder gets rid of sooooo many soldiers from the other team! But I don't like the Hurricane Wonder at all, however I do like how when it finishes people die due to the falling debris from the sky. What's your favourite?

as much as i like the other ones, i think that my (and probably everyone elses) favourite epic miracle has to be the volcano. it just so destructive. :devil it would be even better if the lava cooled and formed part of the landscape, allowing you to attack over land bridges between landmasses.

As a Good guy.....Siren  has my vote ...a lot quicker  than breeding.
As Evil I do like the glitch in the game that can make temporary landscapes permanent.
So yes you can make  Land bridges that last.
The remaining features of a ground effect epic are made permanent if you apply a second epic to that area.

Gremxula said:
As a Good guy.....Siren  has my vote ...a lot quicker  than breeding.
As Evil I do like the glitch in the game that can make temporary landscapes permanent.
So yes you can make  Land bridges that last.
The remaining features of a ground effect epic are made permanent if you apply a second epic to that area.
When I'm good, which is very rare, I unfortunately do not use any other epic apart from the Siren Wonder also. Seriously, you should just chill out some time and totally wreck the Island. Make sure you skip the videos to make everything go faster  :p

Volcano rocks.  Pun intended.  It's fun to use it in conjunction with the "No Influence Ring" cheat thingy.  Then I just put the volcano in the centre of the main enemy town and watch the lava spread.  :angry  :devil

Mine's got to be siren. Probably because it's the cheapest and doesn't make a mess (I hate untidy towns, even enemy's).

Albalrogue said:
(I hate untidy towns, even enemy's).

heh, i know the feeling. one thing i like about BW2 is that you can have a "clean" war by just sending soldiers to the enemy town and capturing it, unlike empre earth and other RTS's where you have to destroy every building. i enjoy taking over and then making the lives of the people far better than they were before you came.

Albalrogue said:
(I hate untidy towns, even enemy's).
Really? I love destroying towns, causing so much destruction! I get little armies to attack lots of buildings and EVERY temple MUST be destroyed. Then I take over the town and build slave homes (hovels) and get each town I take over to gather different resources like Ore, Food and Wood. And some towns I use for Military Outposts (places specially made for military purposes). I'm a very organized enemy, if we were on multiplayer I'd crush anybody.

My favorite wonder have to be hurrican if i play evil it leaves the hostile town is charos even if you place it a mile away but still leave people left to drive my war machine
but mostly i use volcano for the nice bug you can make with it

You don't have to use  volcano to  get the permanent land change effect.
Both volcano and earthquake take  a  "snapshot" of the landscape the moment it is fired, this is used to restore the  land after the  epic wears off. If the landscape was still disrupted from  a previous EPIC then that then becomes  the restore landscape not the original.

Well i haven't try ed to use the bug with earthquake yet. I'm too busy trying to make a mod.

Back