Fatness problem, lack of..

Onnie

I think I must be used to training a cat.  I cannot for the life of me keep my cow fat.  At best, I can get to 34%.  He's only 3 years old and I was going to trade him out for a leopard while waiting to see if I can get my old creature back.  I must be working him out too much.

I put him to sleep at 40 - 50% tiredness
He's slightly greedy but I give him 600+ grain at a shot.  If I remember correctly, that was enough for a young cat.  I have him sometimes eat TWO cows and he's still not putting on the weight.  He seems to drop to 17% fast. 

Usually we have 5 laps around the temple with the biggest rock he can hold.  I'm not doing the enlarge thing because I want him to have a habit.  Wake up, pick up rock, laps, eat, drink, poop...  Go to Work.

Everything I've read from others, isn't the cow easy to keep fat?  Do I need to get more meat in his diet?  Two cows for a 3 year old, you'd think he'd be stacking it on.

Any help appreciated  because it has been awhile and I'm a bit rusty.

--Onnie

Eating cows, especially for a creature that small, should produce iinstant fat.  ???

Do you have the V1.20 patch installed?

(ahem)  uhhh .... newest download hit on the 1.2 patch was prolly someone else.

People are looking for it all the time. :blush

Oh and Kays, I forgot about using a flash drive because believe it or not, I don't have one and really haven't had a use for one (have a back up only one for current computer.)  After reading that I was racking my brain why I was looking for a USB cord I knew I had a good reason somewhere.  I forgot it as I bought an ethernet cable.  The PIII doesn't have the card to use it.  (sigh)  I should of read your post before I went out..  goofy me.

--Onnie

Ive had a problem of any new creature eating mushrooms for his diet the whole time, they don't respawn so I call them treats, but my old pet lucky just wouldn't stop eating, constantly I would get the message "Your creature is hungry find him something to eat". I thouhgt he might as well as been an ogre...  :(

In case you still can't find the V1.20 patch.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php?action=file&id=130

I suppose that your new PC doesn't have a floppy drive either. ???

Mushrooms don't have much nutritional value.

Once the mushrooms went... then the grain, then the wildlife. After the main course of animals in the towns and finally people for deserts. I think I called him Chompy at the end...  :)

Onnie.... feeding is not a problem in  B&W1 if you have patched the game.
Simply leash him to the villagers as they go fishing  quite near the temple on L1.
Once he knows how to fish he can feed himself  the only slight problem is he may tend to over eat and look too fat for your tastes.
But a fat creature is a good creature to have for these reasons.
It takes more to damage a  fat creature .
A fat creature inflicts more damage  for the same strenth as athin creature.
You get your power for miracles from prayer power...your creature  gets his from his bodily reserves... the bigger the battery the more it can hold. Maybe a peek inthe popular downloads section could help ;)

Back