Resource icon

Extreme Growth Map 1.0.0

Save the file first, instead of 'opening' it. Save it somewhere on your computer like the "Downloads" folder or your desktop. At this point, it doesn't matter where this file goes.

After saving the file, go to the folder where it was saved. You should see a file called "Ext_growth.zip". Double-click on this file. Depending on how your computer is set up, this will either open an archiving program or simply open another window. ( If an archiving program opens, use it to 'extract' o 'unzip' the contents of the file, then go into the extracted folder. ) You should see a folder called "WINDOWS" go into this folder and the desktop folder underneath it, and you will see those three files.

Find the place where you installed Black and White and go to its folder. Usually, this is something like "C:\Program Files\Lionhead Studios\Black and White". Place the "ExtremeGrowth.txt" file into the "\scripts\playground" folder inside of the the Black and White folder. Place the "dance.lnd" file into the "\Data\landscape" folder.

To use this, it looks like you will have to meet come requirements for your creature first, like teaching fishing and eating grain. Read the readme file to make sure you do all of these necessary things.

-ego533

Legenedmaster1227 may already have "dance.lnd" in the data/landscape folder like most people do......
So, Legenedmaster1227, if you see "dance.lnd" in the landscape folder already, there is no need for a second.  :)

This was very effective for me and it helped me to get a HUGE creature in just an hour or so. Thanks :D

Glad you are happy with your creatures size , but it takes at least 6h  in the map to max out your creature. When he enters his  pen it  should be -89% for full size.

Gremxula said:
Glad you are happy with your creatures size , but it takes at least 6h  in the map to max out your creature. When he enters his  pen it  should be -89% for full size.

Thanks for the info; now to wait 6 hours...
I knew my creature was looking a bit small compared to the others that I saw in videos!  :suspect

This is a killer map. Like, I use it for each of my dudes. The one problem I just ran into after months of using this, is that all of the sudden instead of the message saying "Your creature will rest more at night" is now saying "blah blah when he is exhausted". I fear that this is going to make my guy a lazy bastard and sleep constantly instead of only at night. Have you ran across anything similar to this?

Back