Resource icon

Extended norse mod v1.5 1.0.0

Egerion said:
Really nice mod. But how we will change the town centre?
change the town centre why do you want do that?
please clarify what you mean.

Well, to be fair, if the rest of the town looks Norse, I imagine you'd like the town centre to look that way too.

However, as the town centre has to handle multiple functions, changing that model is a much trickier affair.

I seem to recall that kays once changed the textures of the town centre to make it a bit more Norse like, but that was about it.

Well I can see at least one problem with that Town centre in that there's nowhere for you to grab a building plan of the most desired building.  The centre is all pyramid-shaped.  Doesn't look to be badly affecting the game but I'm just say that this was the kind of thing I was talking about before.

Most of the other buildings are interchangeable with another tribe, but the Greek Town centre was built to suit the needs of the player, i.e. provide information, allow you to select the most required building off it, etc.  The other town centres weren't designed with this in mind.

That's why when you're in play the game un-modded and you take over the town, the town centre changes to a Greek town centre I believe.

Egerion the towncenters are easy to find tribe name towncenter and that is it. Unless you haven't installed the map editor
and for the flags flagicons_icons000 is the file you need to edit. Also sorry for the long reply time fallout new Vegas is sabotaging my mods.  :laugh:

you do know this mod only change buildings from Greek to Norse
and I'm not going to edit the flagicons_icons000 its simple a waist of time. Even if i did it copypaste it will still take 5 hours to do it right.
Maybe I'll do it a day my internet is down but its not likely.

Back