Exstended norse mod

Exit2008

Hi I'm making a extension of jackmix69 Norse mod. New buildings smelters and such and I'm nearly done with the first version.
I just got one small problem the first time i try-ed to upload it to kayssplace it had some pictures that is not a part of the mod.
Also i can't seem to find the file on the site.  :help

Uploading to kayssplace has had some issues before, not sure where to find it anymore.

But please use IE8 when uploading to the site, also, there are two locations as to where to do so. Find both please, try one or the other. Which ever works then :p

If this still does not work, please send a PM to fenton_pat, he could then upload the file for you. :)

I've used Firefox 3._ without any problems. 

Wait a day or two.  Your file should appear in the downloads section by then.

I was thinking that the upload problem is that kays have to look at all files first to see if they are harmfull.
I'm sure that takes time and if he is not on so often it might take a week or two.  :)
I can be wrong in my assumptions.  :p

The upload facility is still a bit of a black box to me in that I don't know what's going on under the hood.

Exit2008, by the sounds of it, you're using one of the methods for uploading that (when kays was around more) would result in the content being reviewed before being uploaded.  I too have been able to use that feature in Firefox, but have been unable to get the content to show up on the site afterwards.

As kays isn't here that often to do it and I can't figure out how, then it's better that you find the other method which requires IE.  Lemme see if I can find the thread that discussed all this....

Ah!  Here it is :;): .

Yay i got it to upload the mod enjoy
http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=1332

The "good" upload is for me is the one in the download section itself. Worked for me with Firefox 3. Problem with rar file, but zip did work. Problem with more than one '.' in file name.

Basically, do NOT use the download upload button under "More" at the top or, it seems, it won't work. Hope this helps for people coming after.

Is there any way to add good and evil textures for other tribes like the Japanese Aztec and Norse?

Back