Everything's great.... But I might have a seizure.

VoidOfWhite

I Just got my account now so bear with me. I've played the game before when I was a kid and absolutely loved it, and i've had a physical copy for forever and never had a computer that would work for it. Now, i have this Toshiba laptop that's decent, so I tried it out, downloaded it, got the patches, and it started up. The game actually works rather smoothly, no hangups, no crashes. But there is one major problem, the graphics are screwed. It flashes in bars for pop-up screens like the options menu and such, and all of the landscapes are just a hot mess. I've tried many different compatibility setups but nothing seems to help. If you want a better example, I could arrange getting a video through discord or something. It's just a little sad that i can't look at the game for too long before getting really overwhelmed with the visual feedback. If any of you have an idea of how to fix this, or if my laptop is just crap and I should get a better setup, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Start the game and minimize it, navigate to white.exe in the task-manager and try to set the cpu-affinity to just cpu 0, maximize the game and look if it helps.

Back