ermm...key.

Knuckles_Echidna71

I lost my Key code to reinstall B&W2.... My dad erased my game.. ><;; .. yeah, but are the keys unique or universal? *hates CD keys*
it would be of a great deal of help if someone could post a key ^__^;;

well i don't think we can post a cd key for you but try connacting to support of where you bought the game or connact lionhead support i am sure they can help you in this

The CD key should be on the back page of the manual which came with the game.

If you don't have that then you need to contact EA Support to try to get a new one.

okay ^ ^ that does help a lot, because I didn't know if they would do much if I contacted them.
I didn't know if it was okay to post them on here, but thanks for helping me out everyone =3

yeah.. support for EA is very strict. You might have to give proof of purchase or something.

They will require some form of proof of purchase but will provide you with a new key from what I understand.

I believe that you should be able to call them.

uh ok i thought i already posted some thing but i guess i didn't but u can get the code from [link removed]

Edited by Red: Linking to warez sites is not permitted.

That's a warez site, soundofpillows, and I take that you know warez is illegal? I'd much prefer if you didn't link to such sites - I've removed the link from your post.

oh ok then sorry about that i just use it to get lost serial numbers  :;):
but however anybody else uses the site is up to them how they use it :yes

I know I got that manual somewhere... its in my room, which is a war-zone. XD this helped me though, becasue if I cant find it I'll know that Lionhead can supply me with a new one.

The techs will most likely ask you to send a picture or two of the game disks, showing the code on the rim around the hole. If you have a digital camera you could already prepare for it. :)

Back