Eating Poo = Unhealthy?

ZARDOZ

My creature just discovered that he likes the taste of his own poo. He didn't get sick, just thirsty. I guess it was dry. Is there any ill effects from a poo diet? It would be a shame to take away his favorite treat. Thanks in advance.

Um, thats a new one  ??? .  Generally, it's always a certainty that they throw up their own poo. 

Im curious though.  Does it make him fatter or drop reset his hnger back to zero like normal food?

Beyond the whole puking thing which I would expect to happen,  I can't think of any other ill effects.

That's not to say there isn't any  :rolleyes :p .

I used have a creature that did the same thing... He could even eat rocks and trees without puking them up.

BTW... It was an ape, and i thought they were meant to be the smart ones :D

oh god.... two weeks after I got the game a while back. Rocky (my lion) decided to eat it, but I quickly slap him telling not to do that.. just in a neck of time too.  :yes eversince that day he wouldn't touch it. But he'll try to eat ore rocks.. but threw up.  :no

I'll report back on my poo eating gorilla's hunger level fluctuations after the next time I play. I've also encouraged him to be more playful with his poo. Next I'm going to attach his aggression leash to his poo (if that's possible) to see if I can get him to kick it around and stomp on it. Good poo fun!

Poo does not satisfy my gorilla's hunger. He also puked up a few of his poos that he ate tonight. Oh well.

I think he now wants to poo on an enemy creature. He had to poo while leashed to another creature, so when I pet him I got a message saying that he will poo on that sort of thing more often. So, he started farting against the creature when they got close and the other creature (turtle) started waving it away.

Back