does the turtle pwn or is it a waste of time?

you mean te bw2 turtle? If so, it does pwn  :D
did you download it here? http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php?action=file&id=972
Good on you  :cool: Its my favourite creature...

Its fighting style is the best ive seen, problem is it takes a while to actually get to the battle scene... being a turtle and all! I love it when it battles creatures and then gets them to really low health, He grabs the top of his shell and slams it into the other creature...
Knocks down walls really fast, too!

If only you could properly import him into black and white 2 instead of overwriting the cow, he sounds good although I might try the tiger.

Hey hidden, you know if you still want the cow available its easy to edit the files so that they replace another creature. this is a quotation from a thread that i made.
the turtle replaces the cow, yes. but with some name changing you may make it replace either the wolf, cow, lion or ape. just rename everything with bcow in the name to (if you wanted the lion for example) blion, so the files would be changed like
bcow.cha to blion.cha
bcow.csk to blion.csk
bcow.cbn to blion.cbn
bcow.ccs to blion.ccs
note: the files that were in bcow now would go in blion.

I always have something which goes wrong. So I will try the turtle on the expansion first. He does sound like he is good though. Does he share the move set of the ape?

yeh similar. he has special moves when fighting creatures and casting miracles etc

Thanks for the heads up on him, Ive never used an ape before.

Back