Does the American Black & white creature isle expansion have the language options of EU version?

UncleIroh9001

I want to play black & white creature isle in my local language. Does the American version have the language options of EU version? I know the EU version has a Number in the bottom left for age restriction while the American version has a letter for age restrictions, I believe T voor teen or something, lol.

The US and EU version use the same language pack as far as I can tell. Linked is a lot of useful information for the game in general.
The US and EU version use the same language pack as far as I can tell. Linked is a lot of useful information for the game in general.

I know that that’s true concerning in game texts. But I believe it isn’t when it comes to audio.

I know that that’s true concerning in game texts. But I believe it isn’t when it comes to audio.
You have me curious now. If I could get my hands on an EU ISO, we'd find out pretty quick, lol. The easily available copies that I am currently aware of are all US ISOs unfortunately. I may poke around a little though.

You have me curious now. If I could get my hands on an EU ISO, we'd find out pretty quick, lol. The easily available copies that I am currently aware of are all US ISOs unfortunately. I may poke around a little though
You have me curious now. If I could get my hands on an EU ISO, we'd find out pretty quick, lol. The easily available copies that I am currently aware of are all US ISOs unfortunately. I may poke around a little though.
the EU version with French-Dutch text on the box and CD was completely in English both text and audio.

Just to clarify here, which language do you wish to play the game in? I probably should have asked that first, apologies, lol.

Just to clarify here, which language do you wish to play the game in? I probably should have asked that first, apologies, lol.
I wanted to play in dutch. Since I played the base game in dutch when I was I child. Normally I prefer English over dutch in games but the voice acting was so good, especially for nemesis who sounds so ominous compared to the English version.

A more intimidating Nemesis sounds pretty badass... But yeah, a Google search didn't give me anything. I'm only aware of the Swedish files on Nexus at the moment. But I am genuinely curious about what may be available now. Maybe we can get lucky and, worst case, find some cheap listings for Dutch copies of the game.

A more intimidating Nemesis sounds pretty badass... But yeah, a Google search didn't give me anything. I'm only aware of the Swedish files on Nexus at the moment. But I am genuinely curious about what may be available now. Maybe we can get lucky and, worst case, find some cheap listings for Dutch copies of the
A more intimidating Nemesis sounds pretty badass... But yeah, a Google search didn't give me anything. I'm only aware of the Swedish files on Nexus at the moment. But I am genuinely curious about what may be available now. Maybe we can get lucky and, worst case, find some cheap listings for Dutch copies of the game.
It’s not really an issue, since I have a copy in dutch for the base game for b&w 1. It’s just that I would have preferred to also have the creature isle in dutch since the voice acting was fine. But i’m fine with it, as long as I own the expansion. When I installed black & white 2 audio was in English. So getting battle of gods will be easy since I can go for both EU version or American version. It’s all in English, lol. That’s where I got the idea that text and audio weren’t the same. I installed b&w 2 in dutch, only the text was dutch not the audio.

Just got back to BW and BW2 long time not playing, my dvd's are faulty. Both my laptops are just few years old. So only option was the "internet hunt variant" that came with different language, or incomplete. For making it english again, I needed the localization files from an english release. Inside "Data" directory "crt" > "scripts\*.*" and "tools\*.*" folder and "Data" > Text\bw2text.bin and Text\VillagerNames.txt turned the game back to english

Attachments

• English_Lang.zip
    731.1 KB · Views: 0
Back