Diskussionstpic for the Mega Mod

Sorry, if someone downloaded the mod. There was an important file missing. I addet they as a separate download. With the next Upload the file is added to the rar.

I just found your mod and it looks amazing.
I tried to do what you wrote in the readme.txt. and I got most of it right now when I start B&W CI I get the genesis intro picture, but I don't understand what you mean with the shortcut.
it would really help if you could post a few pictures on where/what I should change.
O and how is it going with the English translation because I really don't speak german at all :sorry

the download link seems broken, id really want to try out this mod... been playing black and white and really a fan of the game and even black and white 2. So is it possible to get another download link to the mod? Thank you!

PS... how do you go by installing it? do you install it on a fresh game or fully patched one. Do i need the b&w fan patch? do i need creature isles? read through all of this and didnt find any info on that.

starfall155 said:
the download link seems broken, id really want to try out this mod... been playing black and white and really a fan of the game and even black and white 2. So is it possible to get another download link to the mod? Thank you!

PS... how do you go by installing it? do you install it on a fresh game or fully patched one. Do i need the b&w fan patch? do i need creature isles? read through all of this and didnt find any info on that.

You can download the Mod (a newer Version) here: https://www.4shared.com/rar/8ZHRMwI4gm/Genesismod_251.html

sigh... it seems to work but as soon as the game loads... i just see some sea... the hand... and then it crashes without any errors...  :help :(

Edit: went about installing the game again... alot of headache to get it working again... seemed to work... but as soon as i copy the mod over and run the replacer... start the game... same deal... some water... hand... red x on it (out of influence i guess) did notice a small piece of land on the edge of the screen as a shore... but before i can do anything... it crashes back to desktop...

Edit 2: managed to quickly move a bit... apparently that piece of land is just a little hump in the middle of the ocean... nothin around... at least in the brief moment i had... it takes around 1 to 1.5 sec to crash after load screens... maybe i installed it wrong so the game cant find the maps or something... or finds a wrong map? dont know how to fix it tho :(

https://www.4shared.com/rar/8ZHRMwI4gm/Genesismod_251.html

link for latest version for anyone coming over to this page

I hope, it's ok, that I share the Link of my Genesismod Discord Channel.
Perhaps I am more active there as here on the board, so that I can support better someone who needs my help.

https://discord.gg/YsFG47

The map is right. Do yo uinstalled it over CI or over BW?

Okay, here is my installation that i do... i copy all the contents from genesis folder into CI folder and overwrite all, then i create a shortcut to desktop for creatureisle.exe file, add the -SETTINGS:.\scripts\Megamod.cfg in the target field... run it... and the game loads into a map with a small island in the middle of nowhere, with 5 monkeys on it... as soon as i click one, the evil consiosness tells me that "we have chosen a creature" and then the game crashes... when i try to run it again, it crashes as soon as it gets to loading screen... will try more to see where i end up, but you really should mention in the readme on where to put the files...
Edit: correction, the game crashes upon loading IF the game managed to make a save... or if i tried to start a skirmish map. Then deleting the profile from the folder will allow the game to launch to the point of choosing a monkey... clicking on any of them however still ends up with a crash. Maybe the game has issue accessing files... the game folder is located on C drive... root i think its called, is it? the same place where program files and windows folder is... that shouldnt have any restrictions that require admin privileges right?
Can you add me on discord maybe? starfall#2006

Last edited:
Back