Cringe......

Orkin

I just read the review of B&W 2 in PCGamer and I was cringing, they spent 6 WHOLE PAGES moaning on about how crappy the AI is and at the end said there was potential but it was not fulfilled by the game, now the final percentage they gave it was 78% which normally for pcgamer is in the 'oright' category but thats a far way of what the gave BW1 : 93% 'instant classic'... Now Im a bit wary of what its going to be like... the graphics looked underpar to what we've been given in the developer screenshots which have obviously been 'smartened up' drastically.

On the other hand Fable got:88% and was said to be Fabluous, Im going to try that sometime this week and see what its like.

Anyway, we shall see what Black and White 2's like, soon...

??? ??? ???

Meh... reviews... your cant always trust em...

I say dont listen.  They are probably complaining about the lack of miracles or something along those lines... but BW2 is a bit different than BW1... so you cant expect the same review.

Still I've seen reviews give it anywhere from a 74 - 93... so its in the "better than average" category for reviews to me

just wait till you get it then you can see how good it is.
if  they said anything about the graphics not being very good
there wrond vry wrong there not godd there excellent and beutiful especcially the water.

NEVER listen to reviews. half the games i have were rated low but they are the best games ever made. but, i do occasionally, when looking for a new game, go to ebgames.com - then go to the game i want and there is a review page where regular people (meaning not just eb's reviews) make reviews and then rate them. i'd say those are the most trustworthy

Yea you can't always belive what those reviews say, heck, they even rated Unreal: Return to Na Pali as being MEIDIOCRE.. Sigh! It was an excellent expansion to an excellent game, it's usually the opinion of the reviewer so it may not agree with you. And I'm thinking B&W2 is gonna be on the excellent list for me :yourock:

Back