Creatures

100% good wolf. I shouldn't have left him alone with the teddy bear so long.... I'm only on land 3.

Angel%20Wolf%2001.jpg

Angel%20Wolf%2003.jpg

Heh, I got a cow to try him out... o_O They're odd, to say the least.  *remembers the cow jumping into the air and hovering with his ears*

Here's my wolf, I installed the patch so... Yeah... My old wolf is no more.  Oh well, I'm hoping I won't have to deal with the horrors of bringing my old wolf back to good from evil.  Mrr, my evil computer refuses to give my wolf nice fluffy fur.

wolfautumnl42op.jpg

i'm angry because we dont have a Jackal or Minotaur' or Jaguar in this Game :\

that can be arranged :cool:
i would post a pic but alas no tiger...YET!
alpha is your wolf dopey? i cant help but mention he looks a lil...handicaped in the brains department :shocked
and firry youve obviousl trained a wolf thats either a deep thinker or just likes to stare like hes a gangster :blues: :p

Slasher said:
that can be arranged :cool:
alpha is your wolf dopey? i cant help but mention he looks a lil...handicaped in the brains department :shocked
and firry youve obviousl trained a wolf thats either a deep thinker or just likes to stare like hes a gangster :blues: :p

Nah, he turned out to be what I was shooting for. I don't even need creature roles for him, he gets it all done on his own. His fitness is near 90% as he runs around all day helping the town. That one pic just happened to be a very candid shot. :upside

Although he has been known to start licking his teddy bear ...  :cool:

lol well im not gonna be here for a week atleast so start making skins pleeeeeeeease u people are smart and me dumb and my tiger will look boring

that can be arranged 
alpha is your wolf dopey? i cant help but mention he looks a lil...handicaped in the brains department
and firry youve obviousl trained a wolf thats either a deep thinker or just likes to stare like hes a gangster 

Probably the latter... The only times he's ever shown signs of deep thinking was when he was smaller and he didn't know where to poo.  He's so cute when he's cuddling his teddy, though.    :D

My creature stared at a house for liek 2 min until he decided to throw a tree and the air and burn it. Then threw some food at the house and ran away. No one supected a thing.

lol@ aben OMG IM GETING THE GAME IN LIKE @ DAY!
lololololololololololololololololololololololol

Lol dude im pretty sure its out tomorrow in australia. I checked with a guy at eb games and he said we get it on the 14th, but thats just in coffs harbour. You probably live in sydney dont you...

Off topic i know, i know!

Cool, the wolf pictures give a real insight to how the good wolf looks... and, strangly, nothing like some of the older B&W2 pics, and the one's on the downloadable wallpapers.  :;):

Wierd noone chose the Monkey. :laugh2
ill get the tiger. :laugh2

ReS!s7eNSs-a said:
Wierd noone chose the Monkey. :laugh2

Yeah, I was wondering about that too, lol.  :D Has anyone chosen or tried the chimp yet?

I used the Ape before I installed the patch and all the I can say is that he's not as annoying as the original Ape character. He's got some nice gestures programed in. :laugh:

Anyone try the Cow yet. ???

I tried the cow before installing the patch.

Those things are weird...  :help

Lol, I think I'll choose either the tiger, wolf or lion to begin with... but also end up making new profiles, testing each creature to see what they are like, just for the heck of it.  :D

Back