Creatures

CaMpEr

People some of you may allready have BnW2  :woot, but i and maybe some other people will probably get it after 4-7 days.So please play the game
and send some pics from the creatures yuo choose and cool stuff they do  :) Thanks advance  :woot.

Might post my little wolf but i dont know how adn i dont know ifmy bro has paintshop thing on his comp

I've gone through a few profiles on account of some crashing. but here's a pic of the tiger I chose the first time around.

normal_GCS0065.jpg

Kays said:
I've gone through a few profiles on account of some crashing. but here's a pic of the tiger I chose the first time around.

Hmm, are you doing something to promote crashing, or is the game unstable? Nice pic.

Lol :woot :woot :woot :wootKAYS AWSOOOOME AWSOOOOOMEE thank you, you lifted my spirit to wai for the next 5 days
:woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot

(sorry for the smielies)

[alphaBeta] said:
Hmm, are you doing something to promote crashing, or is the game unstable? Nice pic.

Nah, I think it's a problem with ny PC.  Been having some weird things happening with it lately.

Just to tease you some more Res! :p

Click on it to see the full sized image. The detail in the fur is just awsome.

Ill see you ONLINE Kays :angry:  :laugh2
Tiger vs Tiger

P.s : tease me more :laugh2

ill try get piccys of my lion, hasnt really grown yet cos i onely just got it  gosh the lion runs fast does anybody elses creature run really fast that they cant keep track of it i was tying to stop it eatting a rock but it was sick(messy)

Do the titans still eat rocks :p I remember i once beat my creature to about 50% damage ( i was very cruel i know, but i was really mad `cos it almost destoyed my main village) and my cow went around cross-eyed for the rest of the game and ate only rocks so it kept dying of hunger. but it was pretty funny `cos it retched constantly :laugh2 So tell me is the barf more realistic too? :p

die norse die!!

This is from the 3rd land.

My army is puny...

Ill post 1 of my creature tommorrow.

Ill have to ask for a galery..... :laugh2

EDIT: BTW, the graphics are on medium.....i think.....

If you think that's puny, my first platoon was only 2 soldiers. But they still took that town. :D
The overall graphics aren't bad at medium. Where I think you'll loose detail is with the creature's fur.

As for the Gallery, it's there for all members to use no registration necessary.

@ Evanescence
Yes they still can eat rocks, but it and trees are among the options of what a creature can eat.
Villagers is on that list also. The first time I caught my creature eating a Villager I trained him not to, or rather punished him. After which he throw up regurgitating the villager. Who immediately got up brushed herself off and walked away.

ill post a picture of my cute lil cow tomorrow. He doesnt want to change allignment to good though, despite my efforts. He's to small, also.. but he casts heal alot ^^;

Love the pictures Kays ^_^  :D Makes me want to get those upgrades as soon as possible now, can't wait!  :laugh2

Heh, I remember in the third land or so, when my creature woke up and stuff, he was short... And he ran FAST!  :shocked I'll post a picture of him as soon as possible.

Nice.  :)

He looks a lot healthier than my wolf, at least... He' usually too busy gathering or entertaining or growling at platoons to eat. :rolleyes So I usually have to check on him every so often and make him eat when he starts getting skinny.

Here's my cute little lion hugging his bear... he turns my evil lava to flowers when he walks on it.

also, has anyone gotten their creature beyond 11 height?  that's what mine's been at for a while so.. guessing it doesn't grow any more.  wondering if I missed its potential like I always did in BW1 or if that's just the max

Back