Creature modeling

Burgald

Hi , does anyone know how to edit the model for a creature and what to do with the Creaturemesh files and all that ?
i would like to know how to do it so if anyone knows how to know , or can link to a tutorial it would be much appreciated! :yes

You will need to use a piece of software called MilkShape, but it's very old now, and it wasn't particularly user friendly even in its day. I think you might need to get a plugin (possibly from Kayssplace?) for the model files, but after that just import them into MilkShape :)

SkelApe said:
You will need to use a piece of software called MilkShape, but it's very old now, and it wasn't particularly user friendly even in its day. I think you might need to get a plugin (possibly from Kayssplace?) for the model files, but after that just import them into MilkShape :)
Okey , thanks for the reply! ^^

I've download both milkshape and the plugins and when i try to start milkshape it crashes , could it be because im running on a Windows7 computer?

Ignore that message , i figured it out  :fixed

Now i just wonder how i use it , i've imported a creaturemesh.L3D file now i just
wonder how i edit it

Burgald said:
... i just
wonder how i edit it .

Milkshape can take some getting used to but don't give up! The best way I found to get used to it was to mess around with it.

You may find this help document useful:
http://chumbalum.swissquake.ch/ms3d/help/index.html

Another program I find useful for viewing L3D files is L3D Visualizer I use this all the time.

I have attached some files you may find useful. (They helped me make my Phoenix skin!)

Khazar said:
Milkshape can take some getting used to but don't give up! The best way I found to get used to it was to mess around with it.

You may find this help document useful:
http://chumbalum.swissquake.ch/ms3d/help/index.html

Another program I find useful for viewing L3D files is L3D Visualizer I use this all the time.

I have attached some files you may find useful. (They helped me make my Phoenix skin!)
Okey thanks for the reply!

I've download both milkshape and the plugins and when i try to start milkshape it crashes , could it be because im running on a Windows7 computer?
where did you download it from? I tried looking it up but the sites just lead to a blank page,

Back