Creature Hair... =P

Chetto

Elder
I dunno if they put this out of the game but they said that you could cut the hair of you creature....  how??  ???
and btw is the game a little short or what? I'm on land 6 I played only a whole day... 
Thanks For Any Help  :) :D

I don't think that it was really in the game, but rather one of the original ideas which was tossed around.

The game can be as long as you make it. But it is more limited than the original.

maybe drop a fireball on his head? o.o  ??? I really dont know... I never really tried it...
yeah, the game does fly by rather quick if you go to the other lands right away... hmm...

Yeah its a bit of a shame that the story is so short..  hope their will be a expansion with skirmish and multiplayer or a very good patch :)

that takes a bit to do.. unless you cheat by changing some files... i havent and i dont recommend it.... it kinda ruins what little story plotline there is if you can just nuke the enemy towns in land 4...

although you can if you have it when you beat the game.... heeh bye bye norse

All games from Lionhead (BW series, and Fable) seem to turn out very different than they had originally planned..

BW2 as well as the others, are not very long. I beat BW2 after 2 days of playing. Wish it would've taken weeks.. But, we wouldn't even have the game if it took that long.

That really sux :rolleyes 
and btw I'm 100% good and they said (and I saw it on a video)  that there come flowers and if u go with your hand through the grass there will come flower and the same with the creature

Back