Creature Battles

ike32mike

How Many BAttles has ur creature won or lost.
Wins/Loss
My Creature is 4/0

2/0...both times my lion jumped on the Norse wolf and just kept hitting the crap out of him; he couldn't even fight back! It was friggin' awesome.

12/1  :) I like having my creature fight the enemy.  The only reason that he lost once was because in the middle of a fight a fairly large platoon of archers decided to join in the fight  :cry

Chetto you go with cow ? What did you beat is the cow like strong?
Bull i like it looks so so so Evil.

Yeah,  I have the cow :)  he is pretty strong,  I trained him for the full 100%,  but he get weakend and even when he is at 80% he hits -3  :)  and the second time I tryed to kill the tiger my creature hit him a copple of times and the tiger ran away!  than my creature followed him and he killed him in one hit! (the hit was -6!) :D

1/0.  My wolf is nice, but I sent him over to fight the Norse wolf after I'd beat the land.

Those creature battles are great!

Is there anywhere you can see the number of fights he's had and won.

Mines been in quite a few fights now and he hasn't quite won all of them. :blush

But he is getting better at it. :D

Ape 3-0
Wolf 4-3 suprisingly

Both are in their 90% muscle and 100% fitness but my wolf tends to taunt the enemy just before then knock him down and pounce on him. The ape is smart enough not to do this.  :laugh2

My creature keeps gettin jumped on by the japanese tiger which then beats him sense less he only wins if im there to heal him is there any way to stop him getting knocked down??

I've had that problem also. It could be that when he's in free will mode, he's not paying attention to the tiger.

Maybe try attaching the lease to the tiger when he gets close.

thanx it helped a bit my wolfs starting to win more fights now  :yourock:

No problem, just gottta remember to do myself next time I'm on that land.

If you buy him the Master Soldier upgrade then it will improve his fighting skills .

my lion's had a whole bunch of creature battles even though he's good, because that japanese tiger keeps trying to tear down my walls >=|

my wolf attacked the norse wolf at  the very last moment and when i looked at him after my uncles slow computer let me move again i looked and the norse wolf was at his feet and i won.

so 1/o

27 Wins

0 losses.

I make my Creature fight alot. If he getting beaten I pull him out of battle so blah blah blah.......

Back