Creature Battles

Yea, my creature (lion) is not afraid to die. He has had a good 20 wins and like 8 losses over his entire time with me.  He is a bold and noble (especially brave) creature. And I am very proud of him.

This is not really to do with wins & losses, but it is to do with fighting.

I noticed that if your creature is knocked down and is being beaten by the enemy creature, you can use hand forcing to knock him up again. Just move your hand rapidly over your creature while in forcing mode, and it knocks him back on his feet.  :laugh2

Doesnt always work though. . . :no

Well usually if my creature is in my influence, in a battle, and is being beaten up while lying on the ground, i pick up a rock and knock the other creature of mine and then i focus on him. He stands up and the tables turn drastically

well now i can play BnW2 so ill soon tell you guys about my tigers wins :woot :D.

Tigers  usually win most fights  if you stop them laying on the ground various methods have been mentioned  but for me the best is imply leash him and click to move him away.
Then healed if needed he will almost always win the fight.

when my creature fights i just have him lite the other on fire then block and wait for the other to die

My lioness is 3/1 at the moment, on the first Japanese land. All the fights are from one invasion. She ran in, stomped on some platoons, knocked down the gates and started generally causing havoc. The Norse wolf seemed completely unbothered and continued to gather grain :D
She knocked down sections of walls with archers on, smashed their armouries. Still the wolf gathered. By now she was on about 3/4 health but i sent her at the wolf anyway. First fight, she dodged his swing, did the fancy claws-popping-out-one-by-one uppercut and then smashed him into the floor, no damage taken. the second fight was longer (she was a bit tired after more rampaging) but the stream of -6 blows from her against his -1s  :yourock: won it again. and the same again on the third occasion. I was a little scared of her capabilities, since this was all without any miracles and the advanced soldier but not master. Finally though, the one remaining group of archers i had missed finished her off during her fourth scrap with the wolf. He showed off to the villagers, all cocky.
failing to notice my platoon taking the town  :cool: silly wolf.

In bw1, tiger=2/0, ape=1/3 (only beat weak skirmish creature  :rolleyes ), mandrill5/0, and polar bear 3/0 (Has only died 3 times, never in battle. NEVER gets below 3/4 health in battle!).

Back