Could use a little help please

Sythe

Hello guys. New here and I thought since there are some very nice edited .txt files in the downloads section for BW2, that I have come to the right place. I am trying to fix the creature txt files so that he is never hungry. I have it to where his muscle is always 100%, he never runs out of energy except for when I have him running for training to improve his fitness, and where he never throws up(Still testing that one. Fed him 5 people in a row and he still didn't throw up). I want to make it so that his hunger never goes down, and he never gets hungry. Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as to what the excessive values in the txt files were for in the creature files. Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Sythe

i tried to mess with the creature files and got some mixed results.

messing with the creature file seems to affect the enemy creature too.

some of the things are connected together with the enemy like the wonders for example if you make the siren wonder 1 wood then on land 6 (dumbel shaped) the wonder is built immediately

however if you make the earthquake take more wood by a factor of 10 for example 80000 wood then it will take longer to build and it is possible to do a speed run and win land 8 (triangle shaped) with impressiveness without ever having the earthquake destroy your city.

also you want to be careful because it is possible to make the game unstable by taking the values too high or too low.

examples of making it unstable.

dont set the mana cost below 1000*

dont set base impressiveness multiplier more than 200*

dont set the size of ore rocks above 20000 ore**

*= i have tried 0 mana and higher base impressiveness and no crash as result  but i cant say that about all hardware.

**= it took exceeding 50000 ore to crash mac mini 16 gig ram intel hd3000 graphics  and no crash on pc with 100000 ore though anything above 20000 is at your own risk.

make sure you have backup copy of files you modify so you can revert if you should do something wrong

Back