Computer Boke!

m3zmoo

I was playing the game when the screen just suddenly went black and nothing was happeneing so I turned the computer off then restarted it but now the computer is broke. I turn it on and the the screen just goes on stand by and nothing happens but the computer is on. Could anyone plz help?    :help    :help

Do you hear the Beep after you power on or do you see any of the bootup screensl?

The only thing I can suggest right now is reseating all of your boards and connectors. If you feel comfortable with it that is. What's your video card?

Oh, do uplug it first.

no i dont see any boot up screens because the screen goes on stand by and i cant get it to go on and im not sure if i hear any beep. Do u know wat to do?

When a computer first boots up there is a bit of hard drive activeity and then there's a quick beep to indicate that it passed the Power On Self Test or POST. If you don't hear a beep, then your computer isn't booting.

Try turning the power of at the back of the computer or unplug it and wait for a minute. then turn it back on and wait a little while longer before trying to start it.

If that doesn't work, wnat I would do is to reseat all of the connectors and cards in the PC. If you don't feel comfortable with that then I'd suggest you bring it into a PC repair shop and get them to look at it.

LDK_0102 said:
no i dont see any boot up screens because the screen goes on stand by and i cant get it to go on and im not sure if i hear any beep. Do u know wat to do?
im no computer nerd but maybe its ur screen
try using another one

Back