Completed the game!

Tigerlover

It was just great.

Nice victory.

HEAVY spoiler below

I liked the twist ending, with the aztec leading praying for a god and one coming down.

Also, I looked at the credits, "Babies born to the team" came up, and I seen Lucas Molyneux!
I had no idea Peter had a son!

I'm getting there.. The game just end? or can you kinda continue on with more after it's over?

well now you can get your money back :D
and they really shouldve had that at the beginning to actually have god combat. i miss that from bnw1 :( i dont see how you can have creature combat in single play if there are no gods to take down :shocked

Cord said:
I'm getting there.. The game just end? or can you kinda continue on with more after it's over?

Well you complete it, and then there is a scroll to leave the land in the aztec village, you can wait as long as you want. Once you click the scroll you finally 'win' and then you are sent to land 3, or 4. (Main battle with norse.) with the same creature, alignment, and tribute.

Slasher said:
and they really shouldve had that at the beginning to actually have god combat. i miss that from bnw1 :( i dont see how you can have creature combat in single play if there are no gods to take down :shocked

Well, the enemies villagers have control of creatures......

:shocked i find it amazing they went for the attempt of villagers controling a creature like a guardian, a god would make it so much more personnal ???

No one ever told me if you can go back to previous lands as promised either. :(

so no skirmish option or anything?  I'd say that seals the deal... BW1 was significantly better

skirmish or in other words multiplayer is gonna be released in 2007 as a patch, sigh such a long wait but i can play evil and good with all the creatures and that will take maybe a year or so.... and with xbox 360 coming out soon, well you get the idea

how do you know that there will be a patch in 2007 with multiplayer function and scrimish?!..

Back