co-ordinates in 3d ?

i get ya ... sorta lol or in other words it sells it self
that is a god send of a programe

Edit::::I got a programe yepi</font>

Edit:::::now i understand! :idea

i still cant get the increased spells to work they have the ring/s round them but they are not the increased ones eny ideas?     and i noticed the script for "two gods" has the same problem
CREATE_NEW_TOWN_SPELL(0, "WATER")
CREATE_NEW_TOWN_SPELL(0, "WATER_PU1")
its still the regular spell?</font>

You do know how to make an inx or ex spell right?

well...umm...no never herd of it

Edit:::iv been on me own on editing before i found this site so iv been in the dark for a bit</font>

Increased or extream? Not in editing, but in-game.</font>

no the only time a spell got better for me was in the game, land two, the lighting and that was part of the game i think.

no wonder. To use one just watch the symbols.... do a spinning thing then a w for water, and make another spinny thing for inc.

i feel abit stupid now playing for so long and not nowing that.
thanks for telling me, does this come up i the game at all or ...

I think its only in skirmish and multi-player...

That's right, it's a spell and not a miracle dispenser. You need to make the gesture first. :upside.

thank's so much for that
:D

Edit::::By the way about the spell despenser when ever i try to add 1 the game crashes so i avoided it but people have managed to do it with like the trainning maps?</font>

By the way about the spell despenser when ever i try to add 1 the game crashes so i avoided it but people have managed to do it with like the trainning maps?

and using the forest maker programme what does the -1 mean instead of the normal 0 or 1 for the scenic option

The code to create a miracle dispenser is:
Code:
CREATE_SPELL_DISPENSER(0, "1793, 2719", "NORSE_ABODE_SPELL_DISPENSER", "HEAL", 0, 1, 1)

The first digit is a village number. I think this needs be set to an assigned village.

I don't know about the -1 in the scenic descriptor. if it crashes the game then maybe that's why Lenny didn't want it released. If it does then just use find and replce to change it to 0 or 1

By the way about the spell despenser when ever i try to add 1 the game crashes so i avoided it but people have managed to do it with like the trainning maps?

Post that line...
and using the forest maker programme what does the -1 mean instead of the normal 0 or 1 for the scenic option

I have no idea...

cheers for the replys. you guys are a great help to me i shouldnt be asking soo meny qwestions tomoro (if i ask eny) its things like this that always put a stop to me editing but now i can do much more thank you for your saport the both of you. ima gonna go to bed now getting a bit later here so tack it easy and cheers again :)

Back