I need help. What would be a good creature to use that:

-is nice to villagers

-Looks good as good

-fun to use

-Good at fighting

-basic level intelligence ( 5/10 +)

-Fast and strong

Help! :help

I don't know about "fun to use" but the Lion seems to meet the other criteria.

How about the Horse?  ??? He is a very fast learner, looks good as good, nice to villagers and so on...but I'm not so sure if he is good at fighting. I haven't played with a Horse long enough to figure that out  :|

Which is better :

Leopard

Lion

Tiger

Wolf

Also, where does it say how big a creature is?

I go into a skirmish, and it is either blank or 0.00% but my creature is huge, and -89% is full and 79% is half grown.

Better in which way? ???

They all have their strengths and weaknesess. The Lion is suppose to be the best all round creature. The Leopard is the faster, but like the wolf it's a bit on the weak side. The Tiger seems to be the most popular, but it is a slow learner.

To check height, use a God vs God map such as Kilroy's, get your creature in the pen so that he's small. Press the Esc key and I think it was under the right hand tab. Statistics, I think.

The statistically best creature is the Lion. It is the strongest, one of the fastest and has an average intelligence, unlike the other cat creatures. Although i don't think it looks good when good. That's a personal opinion though.

SkelApe said:
Although i don't think it looks good when good

You're right. I never liked that orange/red fur colour when the Lion turns good. Thank God for skin retextures  :p

Wolf , leopard, tiger.

Which is a better all rounder? (besides lion)

Also , there are crocodile skins right? can u get crocodile  in the game?

Probably the Wolf. It's a bit of a quicker learner than the other two. But that's my just 2¢ worth.

The croc is CI only and I forget if it's a playable creature.

The tiger was my first creature and I have a love/hate relationship with it. It's intelligence is pretty low, but it's very 'loyal' if that can be considered a trait. It will not act curious when there are obvious tasks at hand and will do what it's been taught without thinking.

I've always liked the tiger, but I don't mind putting in extra time to train it. My favourite creatures are, of course, the polar bear and leopard. I'm particularly fond of the "Eve" skin that is in the downloads section. The neutral tiger, though, is my favourite as far as appearance.

EDIT: I don't know about Creature Isle, because I'm too apathetic to actually find a copy, but you can NOT get an alligator in BW1. I think you can in CI, and I know that CI actually has an alligator (just not if its available).

I even tried swapping all of my rhino skins for alligator skins from the downloads, and it just sat there, frozen. I think that I eventually made the game crash by killing it or something. So it is definitely not possible to use the alligator without CI.

The alligator is a crappy fighter, he is way too slow. I think the Horse would be a good choice.

Back