Children are not growing up :(

Alexim0n

Hii,
I got the game yesterday, or rather I got it to work yesterday with teh help of a blog post on here and I've been having a lot of fun!

However I noticed my children are not growing up and from what I've read that's a rather common issue.
Now I've seen people get it to work with patches but I don't really get it. I'm not much of a tech person and I'm worried I'm gonna mess up my safe file or game or pc.
I dowloaded the game and 1.1 and 1.2/ all patches I saw on My abandondware and everythign works, just my children are still children :(

Whoever can help me with this will forever be my hero, because I'm very desperate at this point to play the game

Last edited:
I don't know for sure 100% but I think that's a built-in anti-piracy thing, if it's a sketchy copy in any way kids might not age.

I think the unofficial fan patch fixes this, since sketchy copies are all that remains to play this game anyway:

I don't know for sure 100% but I think that's a built-in anti-piracy thing, if it's a sketchy copy in any way kids might not age.

I think the unofficial fan patch fixes this, since sketchy copies are all that remains to play this game anyway:
Thank you! But I already have it working again, I just forgot to install the 1.2 patch and somehow didn't notice :,)
But thanks anyway :)

Back