Changing the Player Colour?

Heck

Been a long time fan of the site and mods here but been trying to figure out how to change the red influence/effect. Virtually no information on *how* to change it, if you make a skirmish you can see the enemy gods use different colours so surely you must be able to rename/edit a file to swap that colour with the players colour.

I have seen the existing colour mod but the first version failed to save the colour each time and more recently the files have been flat-out removed by my anti-virus. The creators 2nd updated mod boots up fine but prevents the game itself from loading up. Booting it from the ZIP file allowed me to load the actual game up but the mod had no effect in game. I did of course make sure the game was properly installed and patched following all the advice from the readme file.

In short this is basically a plea for someone to help me out by giving me a link/advice to how to mod whatever value/file it is that controls the player colour or some solution to using the existing mod.

Not gonna be shocked if nobody outside the games original development team knows but thanks for taking the time to read my whining anyway.

The Problem with the files for the ColorSwapper is, that they are trainers and most trainers are blocked by your anti-virus, because they change something in the memory and make other things, similar to a kind of a virus...

Back