Changing Skyscraper's Negativity?

quillweave

I'd like to change the skyscraper so I can build it without getting evil points and with a bit more impressiveness! Can anyone tell me where I should look in the files and at what, exactly? I know how to change the amount of wood and ore it costs to make a building, but the rest is a mystery to me.

I'm not sure if you can change the evil it produces to build, but it isn't much in any case. One they're built you can compensate by making your town look nice :) I think there is a mod on this site to change the impressiveness for buildings, so you could just look at that and change the skyscraper section. I'd help more with this, but i haven't modded for a while! If you just make the surroundings of the skyscraper nice with trees and fountains, i think it makes people happy and the skyscraper more impressive. Hope this helps!

Thanks! :D I actually managed to solve my own problem - I searched around a bit and found a wiki which showed the different meanings of the numbers, including the one which changed alignment when the building was placed! Worked like a charm. ;) Although now I've run into an issue on land seven which I'll make a new board about since it's an entirely different issue and potentially gamebreaking... =/

Hey, can you post a link to that Wiki? I was trying to find information sooo badly when I was scripting and it might help in the future (been thinking of making a bigger mod at some point.) Thanks

Back