Can't install game from ISO...

rubleep

Just as title says I can't even install it from the ISO. I mounted the ISO and opened it, double-clicking it as Admin.  Failed.  I got a ripped version working, but can't install patches.  I can install patch v1.42, but it breaks the game.  HELP!!!!

If this for the first game, couple things you can do that made it work for me. CI i still have problems with at the moment. I'll try to make this clean for you to help understand, bare with me, trying to remember what i did lol.

Got your iso or cd, and already tried installing the game with admin. (on windows 10 im guessing)

Delete any b&w folders may have besides your iso and go to your programs x86 (with show hidden folders) find the installershield and delete it. That folder for some reason will block your download.

I'd try that and see if that works for you. Try to install it and and put it in your program folder, if your able to do that, get those patches in before launching your game. Skip patch 1.30 something. Don't need it unless you got a p glove (whatever that is)

Hope that works for you, if theres a step may have missed i'd ty to help you out best i can. Just got my game working the other day myself and had to jump through hoops to get it going

FanPatch v1.4.2 requires the previous official patches of v1.10 and v1.20 to be installed.  Otherwise the game will start and crash after the small intro at the first loading screen.

I have other threads out there on how to install the official patches.

Forgot bout the 1.42.

I use 1.41 thats on here and works fine for me with crashes

Back