Cannot load save on Land 6

MaxLeCoq

Hi guys,
I've recently managed to install the gem on my windows 10 from CD and keys and then I loaded the patches from this website.
My issue is the following:
I can't load my last save on isle 6. It crashes and exits the game. I can load previous saves no problem, I can start a new game as well but isle 6 seems to have an issue.
I tried loading a new game or previous save and then loading from there but same result.

HELP ME PLEASE, IF ANYONE CAN HEAR ME :(

So I misread your post and started diagnosing a different but still similar problem. Either way, I've got some leads and am also powering through my own game to see if I can replicate the issue. One thing I've read about that has messed up traversing lands before is saving and quitting on Land 5 before traveling to Land 6. When you finish Land 5, travel to Land 6 before saving and quitting the game. Apparently not doing this can cause the save file to corrupt.

So I know this isn't the greatest solution but after a whole lotta digging, it's one of the few concrete-ish things I can really find for this specific issue.
But.
I played through to Land 6 without issue. Upon completing Land 5, I made a separate save file for it and then immediately went through the portal without exiting my game. Continued to play through a chunk of Land 6 without any hiccups. If this doesn't work for you or you've already tried it, maybe trying a different install medium like I did will help.

So I know this isn't the greatest solution but after a whole lotta digging, it's one of the few concrete-ish things I can really find for this specific issue.
But.
I played through to Land 6 without issue. Upon completing Land 5, I made a separate save file for it and then immediately went through the portal without exiting my game. Continued to play through a chunk of Land 6 without any hiccups. If this doesn't work for you or you've already tried it, maybe trying a different install medium like I did will help.
Yeah so after writing my issue, I actually went on my last save which was land 5 just after completing the level. After which I went immediately into the portal. I haven't had any issue up until now, the usual random crashing which doesn't bother me because I regularly save the game

Reactions: Nym
Woot, hell yeah! Have fun keeping that friggen Tiger off your walls. XD

Back