Can not Submit a file with Picture.

Internal Server Error

The page you are looking for or have been linked has caused an internal server error

If this is a persistant problem, please contact admin@kayssplace.com and provide a brief description of what you were doing when the error appeared

Well done, Looks like you found a broken link. Kays recently moved server and apparently a few paths still need to be fixed.
Im sure Kays will fix that as soon as he see's this thread.

That's the old upload form which I'd rather you not use.

Please use the other form which is linked to in the News Page. If you have an image either upload it separately, or indicate that you do and I'll take it from the zip file and add it.

Thanks. :)

a while back before the site got moved i submitted two files via the link on the more button at the top of the screen i was just wondering weather you got them or not

- peace

Sorry, but it looks like one of them got lost in the shuffle. I was ugrading my PC also at the time.

The other one, the tiger unlocker I can't add since it's special bonus feature with the game.

Sorry for not getting back to you on that.

now thats odd, i downloaded the unlocker from a link on this one site i found while browsing the net, and it worked ....... 

as for  the other one ill resend it via the news page link

Just got that mod added.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/filedriver.php?action=file&id=847

As for the tiger unlocker, we did have it hosted once but were kindly asked to remove it.

i understand why now you can only get that handy little bonus when you pre ordered bw2 they dont want any one getting thier hands on it without buying first  :laugh:

Back