Resource icon

CachePackX 1.0.0

This is cool man and now i can get past the 3rd world, at last.
Thanks man.

What alignment do i need for max evil creature eg -1.0? or what? =)

Reply to Fiazco: Yes, that's completely and hopelessly evil.

Whoever created this or anyone who feels they can answer, plzz email me and answer me this: If I have Windows XP and when I downloaded this and installed it, I clicked an Icon in CachePackXCAB and Its asking me to Extract. Why???

Alright! I wonder if this can make my creature learn every spell too?

this roks!
is there any patch or download to make ure creature instently know every spell?

yep the update 3 has the creature teacher the best thing yet and this speaks for itself

does anyone know where i can download Bwedit 2.0 because i cant get in to http://www.dreamhollow.com/

now no one can survive i am goin to kill evrybody yhe havek iwm going to do is anormes

how do I delete this? it makes my game crash cant use cheats :(

I was hoping someone might know what's wrong, when I try to run this after installing all that happens is a small rectangle appears and starts flashing, and when I try to run update 3, setup just causes the screen to flash for a minute and running bwedit2 opens something that just closes itself right away :(

Is there any way to uninstall the cheats, when they are putted on?
Example i putted the Dispenser-thing up, but i want to get it away, because it actually is freeking boring when the miracles are there

This program is great! It does everything I want. I didn't even know there was a good alignment, I thought neutral was good!

Back