bw2 multiplayer...is possible to do it???if yes...how?

vegetassj2345

I downloaded the version 5 of OGAM but when i open the game i dont see any multiplayer option! i want to play in lan...how can i do? is there a way to d o it? :)

OGAM never had a multiplayer function, the guy who proposed it never had any idea how to do it I'm afraid :\

Unfortunately, OGAM became too daunting a task for the members of the team. The multiplayer portion was delegated to iRzilla (coincidentally, I happened across him again on Steam, just out of nowhere. How weird is that?). He was making good progress, until a hard drive crash took out a solid 5 months of work from him. He was so devastated by the loss, he just didn't have the will to continue.

As far as the rest of OGAM, Daxter would disappear for months on end, leaving many of us in the dark, but I don't blame him. Life got in the way of everybody, and progress on the game was so slow, that Black and White 3 could've been announced, hyped up, and released by the time that we managed to get the first version of OGAM out. We just had too small of a dev team to keep working on it, as Daxter was really the sole programmer of the new God AI.

Sorry, but there will never be a way to play with other people in Black and White 2.

Back