BW1 Unlimited Wood Cheat?

DrewDating

I wanted to use the cheat where you hit the action button with the miracle in your hand on the store entrance and you get tons of wood or food but since i installed with patch it doesn't work for me.

I'm on the 5th land anyway and its hard AF to find any wood, trees or food to expand my villages.

I went into the file and changed my TELEPORT to ...

CREATE_NEW_TOWN_SPELL(0, "WOOD")

but nothing happened

am i doing something wrong?

thanks

I think I found that I had to add the wood to the other Norse village, the one with the lightning that is built if you help the people with the boat in the first land.

If you didn't help them then you're gonna need to add it to the tibetch town.

RicardoJarree said:
I think I found that I had to add the wood to the other Norse village, the one with the lightning that is built if you help the people with the boat in the first land.

If you didn't help them then you're gonna need to add it to the tibetch town.

tried switching out the lightning and the script just isnt updating or something because the lightning is still there

hmmm

Do you edit the file and was already in land 5? Because when you change something in the mapfile, you have to restart this map from beginning.

Hi, I want to use the unlimited food and wood trick too and can’t do it. Can anyone help. Not computer savvy so simple instructions would be awesome. Thank you

Just some advice for your next playthrough: take food and wood from land 4 to the vortex (maaaany wood and food) and a bunch of food and wood miracles. And some artifacts.
Then don't use the miracles until you finished a big north wonder (best to maximize the wonder with an artifact) and if done correctly enjoy 150k+ wood per miracle. So no need for cheating :)
A savegame BEFORE entering the vortex on every land is another thing that can save many hours of re-play...

Just some advice for your next playthrough: take food and wood from land 4 to the vortex (maaaany wood and food) and a bunch of food and wood miracles. And some artifacts.
Then don't use the miracles until you finished a big north wonder (best to maximize the wonder with an artifact) and if done correctly enjoy 150k+ wood per miracle. So no need for cheating :)
A savegame BEFORE entering the vortex on every land is another thing that can save many hours of re-play...
Since this topic was about a cheat and nothing else, please just ignore my "advice" :)

Hi everyone, just wondering whether this was ever resolved? I really liked using the unlimited food and wood trick but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. Is is possible to get the game working on windows 10/11 without the patches?

Back