BotG is cancelled? (says a local Gamestop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaden

Elder
I stopped by at Gamestop a week or two ago (and neglected to post this) to buy the Black and White 2 expansion.  They didn't have it.  Even worse, they said it was canceled (I forget the exact word they used, but it wasn't being manufactured anymore)

Has anyone else heard about this?  They did give me the name of a store in my town that had one copy, but I didn't get it that day.  I'm hoping it's not true, because then I'll be screwed if the store is sold out ^^;

I tried a store for 2 weeks but it didn't work, online is usually cheaper. Im getting some one to order it for me. Its about £17. In the shop it was £30.

I think that all of the B&W game are no longer in production. So as the stock runs out.... :(

You should be able to find a copy at EB Games or any place which takes games back for resale. Check the bargin bins also. But you definately should be able to find a copy online.

Yup. To my knowledge, BotG hasn't been discontinued - it's just fallen victim to what happens to so many slightly older games, not getting restocked due to low demand and hype. With the industry constantly churning out new games, shelfspace is taken up by constant best-sellers and the newest releases. Like Kays said, bargain bins and resale outlets are your friend, but online you'll be sure to find what you need. :)

At a game store you can get 3 copies of Black and White for £10. A litle off topic but that just proves that they try to get rid of old games.

I just saw a copy of Black & White for 3€ I remenber the times where it was at the stores for 21€.

if all else fails, go to ebay(OK) or amazon.com(supa great) you'll find it on one of the two but I recommend amazon. That's where I got the expansion.

You can purchase BOTG from ea.com in there store. It's a direct download. As for B&W2 you will probally have to order from Amazon.com or eBay.

Hey, BTGpapa, just a little heads-up, check the dates for the last post. This one hasn't been posted in in over 6 months now. Just a heads up.

That's the  last place to buy anything  Lionhead/ B&W related, where any  cash will go back to  the old LHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back