Botg is boring

razeli

well i played in BoTG and without a tribute working trainer/mod it's god damn boring
i like to build an awsome city! but i cant and until i buy somthing that wroth it the skeleton army come
and kick the sugar out of my city......
so plizzz... any1 got a finished save of land 2 complete? with a sugar load of tribute?
if not at least gimmie a resource and a tribute trainer that really work with no virus!!!! cuz BoTG
got some awsome tribute item and they new and i really wanna try them
so plizzzzzz? :)

BTW.... the mods of B&W2 or B&W r working on BoTG!?!??!!?

No it ain't... Live with it's challenge, the game is really for experienced err... B&W 'ers. I'm not saying your not but, it's a challenge.

The B&W2 mods do work on Botg, but what Jumpdin is trying to say is, that you should beat the game without cheating or hacking.
There is also a Botg guide in the FAQs, which I wrote, it might be usefull, why don't you give it a try? :;):

well i try... but im sux at throwing and i cant even pass the first wave of skeleton attack!!!!
how can i beat the game that way!? it took months!!!!!!
i dont want to beat the game cheating i just want to beat level 1! that it!!!! i just need a infulance hack
or at least infinite mana!!!!!

Are you at the Bonusland or at the Norse homeland?
If you're at the Norse homeland then build a wall and let your Creature guard the main entrance.

im at the land 2 wich is land 5 at BW2
the land of the japanese!
the skeleton strike and they to many and i dont have infinity mana and small influance ring so i cant stop them...
the creature will get dead from battling them>>
and until they in my influance ring im out of mana rox
and they to much! i cant stop even a 1 wave how can i stop 5!?

OK here's a tip for you that will remove all the stress from early in that land.
Don't bother trying to stop the enemy no walls or gates just let them straight into your own centrer and attack it.
Sounds MAD I know but here's the  trick...
Build a short wall in a ( shape fairly  close  to the road around the TC but far enough away for your  creature not to damage  your troops  if he decides to join the fight, about a TC diameter away.
A single standard platoon of archers on the wall  will cope with any attack for about an hour.  By that time you should be near winning the land if you are a builder God.

... I just bild a bunch of hovels, and make all of the women breeders, then recruit a very large army from the start... but I sence you don't want to do that...

I usualy win the land, then build a huge city afterward.

I use the life or verdant miracle then use the rocks. Make my creature advanced fighter. Do some sacrificing. Really be evil on the 2nd land itll be hard if your good.

guys! guys!!!!!
i didnt ask for suggistions (im sux at english<<)
i just want a saved same with completed level 1!!!! that's it...
mind to give me 1?

Do you know just how big a saved game profile is............. miles to big  for normal email or  free web host site.
and how much effort  it would be  to give you the free ride  you are asking  for.
Sorry but I am not going to .
Start a new profile and play level 1 again just to save you the bother of doing it yourself. 

Ok, first get cheats and stuff(use them), then finish the game and repeat it without using cheats. You know what to do right?
buy stuff

Lower the prices for all the items :yes

EDIT:

I added Items for nothing and best 100 soldiers Cheap AND you can buy them over and over again  :laugh:
Features:
All items 1,000 Tribute
Best 100 Soldiers and can buy them over and over again

Link:
http://www.bwfiles.com/boards/index.php?topic=6160.msg51131;topicseen#msg51131

Back