BOTG...Bonus tricks ,tips and spiolers. NO virgin players thanks, try it first.

Gremxula

Elder
The first thing not to do is try to save the first 2 villages. Build your own for the first time ever you start in a strong  position.
I have lots of stratgys but  I don't want  to hog  the topic.

Grem, I don't really understand, sorry... are we going to post tips, tricks and other useful stuff here?

Yes post tips there are loads.
There are no wonders in the bonus land Trit19.
Ok heres a couple or 3 simple tricks to use.
To get to the bonus land you have to collect the 3, statues you need to complete the first 2 lands but the third is optional after collecting the statue.
If you don't know where to find them I posted the locations here (in this section) some time ago.
Don't buy what you can steal several objects/buildings exist in other villages.  So wait until you take them and you can use the blueprints for free.
AND HERES A BIGGIE.....
No I wont spoil it too much  but defend what you have to but don't kill if you don't need to.

Walls are not an option in the bonus land. Katla
You can build barricades with rocks though this will stop your creature using a path, but I haven't tested it  with enemy troops yet.

This may actually be a new trick to try.
Leave a small gap in the barrier and the route will still be open but will slow the undead right down as they squeeze through an ideal killing ground for your archers.

Well, the the Life Miracle is a definite must have. Im not one for using armies, I find that an epic and impressvie town go well together. I've got prtty good with the Lightning Miracle, and that combined with a creature can be just as good as an army.

Cleverclogs are you the same as used to be on PB&W. I am the same Grem if you were :D
Anyway back to buisiness.
This thread is about BOTG BONUS LAND  not BOTG or even B&W2.
The main differences are in the BONUS land......
No Walls or gatehouses.
No Wonders/Epic miricles.
You have the high ground advantage.
Tip of the post  :) The number of animals around could drasticly reduce your reliance on fields for food, slice 'em and dice 'em building available.

Gremxula said:
Cleverclogs are you the same as used to be on PB&W. I am the same Grem if you were :D
Anyway back to buisiness.
This thread is about BOTG BONUS LAND  not BOTG or even B&W2.
The main differences are in the BONUS land......
No Walls or gatehouses.
No Wonders/Epic miricles.
You have the high ground advantage.
Tip of the post  :) The number of animals around could drasticly reduce your reliance on fields for food, slice 'em and dice 'em building available.

Yup, it's  shame not even being allowed to talk about the game anymore...anyway, I could talk somewhere else about that...

Anyway, if this is the bonus land, then DO not use the dath miracle. Waste of mana really, as it doesnt do your town any good.  Also i'd reccomned armies for this one. Keep a few outside your town, and use blacksmith's to make the fights easier. Level 10 catauplts can mash a building from far away, and destroyed towns can be taken over easier using impressiveness.

PM me about PB&W if you wan't.

I may try that in a later profile but at the moment I have managed to let 2 platoons "live" and they are stalled waiting for my attack.  So I have taken all the rest of the villages  intact.  When I do go for the next wave I should have at least 500 maxed out archers , rock walls and "lava" for defence of high town. The low towns are disposable.

Has it been confirmed that the Bonus Land doesn't have an end to it?

No. :D
But with the way the attacks get harder but more predictable with every wave, it seems like it would be.
I know how I would program it.....or it seems to be programed....
END OF GAME TEST
If player >0 AND UNDEAD >0 return
If player= 0 gosub "end of game, you lost"
If player >0 and UNDEAD =0 THEN Wave= Wave +1 , UNDEAD= UNDEAD + 10% ( or plus a random factor)
To me this is so simple  that it is  almost the way it has to be done.
For a closed game add this...
If Wave =21 goto "end of game,you won"
But then I may be totally wrong.  :D

I've found out a nice trick.
When you kill an enemy platoon except skeleton soldiers and the corpse does remain then use the live miracle on the dead platoon and they'll rise as your villagers.
The Siren does the same thing I know but you can use this trick more often than the siren and it could be usefull in the bonusland. :)
Edit: You have to pick them up before it works with the live miracle.

Hi Everyone...

Does anyone know for certain that the bonusland doesn't end but goes on and on? 

Thanks...

This will help leave the villages to pillage and build up your impressiveness start throwing miracles at the skeles and burn the village whatsoever and create a melee platoon with 4 blacksmiths, enough for attacking that is a strong tactic

also when you have enough space build build an arrow squadron to gun em down while te platoons and creature are killing so your are using force and impressiveness

It's not really a helpful trick but it's cool.
You're neutral and you want to be evil, then drop or pour the dead miracle on the buildings and the buildings will get the evil skin.
You're neutral and you want to be good, then drop or pour the life miracle on he buildings and the buildings will get the good skin.
This works for a short period of time and I don't know if it works with the Master Miracle mode or without it, since I found it when I got the Master Miracle Mode.

My tip. Send your creature on the attack first thing, have him take out any armies he can, and while he does that build up your town as fast as you can. Also consider making all the ore mines bottomless, because Ore is a VERY LIMITED RESOURCE.

Both Bnw2 and Botg I have passed with no effort using only my creature ... 

This thread is for the much harder Bonus  level of BOTG.
The normal games are just a walk in the park by comparison.
10's  then building  up to 100's and 1000+  of undead attacking from all directions and you can't build walls. :D

Back