Bonus Map Making Contest!

ValentineHeart82

Battle of the Gods comes with a bonus map which can be unlocked by finding fore statues during the normal campaign. Well, if you ask me, the bonus map kind of sucks. I would like to start a contest to see who can present the best custom sandbox map for Battle of the Gods, which can be used as a Bonus Map reward.

Not only will this allow people to play Battle of the Gods normally, it will give people something special and unique to work towards, the Bonus Map could become a REAL reward.

If anyone would like to volunteer to judge maps, or to make them, that would be awesome. We can choose best map via a vote once maps are available. That is, if anyone's interested in doing this.

anglosaxon said:
sorry, but i dont think that you can make maps for BOTG.

You're kidding me? You can make Maps for Black and White 2 but not BotG? Why is that?

Gah... I'm really starting to have a love/hate relationship with Lionhead. I mean I love them, but I also hate them so much.

I don't think anyone has really tried to do it.

The map editor was designed for the original game and isn't capable of adding the new buildings or features. It might be possible to edit them in manually. But it would require some trial and error.

We should be able to do it. Ofcourse, we would only be able to use BW2 features. We wouldn't have any special buildings, creatures or Gods, but we could still have another map in the Bonus map's place. That's what i think anyway, everything seems to add up that way.

SkelApe said:
We should be able to do it. Ofcourse, we would only be able to use BW2 features. We wouldn't have any special buildings, creatures or Gods, but we could still have another map in the Bonus map's place. That's what i think anyway, everything seems to add up that way.

If the Tribute would still unlock normally for Battle of the Gods, them that would work out great. Battle of the Gods didn't introduce much that was new. Expert Miracle Mode is a must though, I mean for any god with a sand box map you're eventually going to get Sim City Syndrome and want to wreck havoc.

I can try to make a map for BotG and see what the outcome is :yes.

Count me in :woot

(Hopefully this post is still valid  :laugh2)

Back