Resource icon

Black & White World Modifier v1.0 1.0.0

S

Sacha

Sacha submitted a new resource:

Black & White World Modifier v1.0 - WISIWIG Map editor

Note: If you are having difficulty getting WorldMod to run due to missing files. Download and install BnWExpressMapEditor 2.02. It will install the necessary files.Thanks to Gremxula for this tip.Black & White World Modifier v1.0============================This tool enables you to edit/modify B&W scripts according to a dictionary of known script commands. However; you can also use numeric values which are not listed in the dictionary (yet).Features=======- shows lists of known parameter...

Read more about this resource...

excuse me butwhen i try to run Black & White World Modifier v1.0 it say corrupted instalation please reinstall but i cant install it so how can i reinstall it. im sure its a simple problem but any help would be apreciated

if still looking try http://bw.gry-online.pl/wyw.php?ID=download
at the bottom of the page

having same problems and the site that ddark said doesnt exist and neither is the site this program was made

hmmm maby reading the messege on top will help???:
Note: If you are having difficulty getting WorldMod to run due to missing files. Download and install BnWExpressMapEditor 2.02. It will install the necessary files.
Thanks to Gremxula for this tip.
=================================================
not by me...

I went through hell to find the simple solution to this horrendous problem.. Rename "readme1.txt" to "readme.txt".

Back