Resource icon

Black & White v1.42 - Infinite Drawing Distance 1.42

BardBun

BardBun submitted a new resource:

Black & White v1.42 - Infinite Drawing Distance - Increases the drawing distance of all 3D models.

Xdn112P.png

This runblack.exe was created by the Discord user "ayleia" from the B&W Community Discord.
The drawing distance of all 3D models and most textures have been increased immensly so that villagers, animals, trees and buildings no longer fade out the moment you zoom out a tiny bit.

To install follow these steps:
1. Install Black & White normally
2. Download and install Patch v1.1, v1.2 and v1.42 (skip v1.3)
3. Download the Infinite...

Read more about this resource...

Is it just me or does the controls become difficult whit this? Also it does not remember my saves.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the controls become difficult whit this? Also it does not remember my saves.
Sluggish control response can happen. At least for my setup, though I have no problem with saving and recalling.

Why do I need to limit to 60Hz? Does it do wonky things on higher frame rates (on higher frame rate displays)?

Hi Guys, Big thx because of you i must work on something i never did before ^^
Now my problem you hoocked on my wife and she even buyed a external CD drive and the game^^

Now i come to my problem. Of course we are using windows 10 and i tried to follow the path you told us.

Now my first problem was the patch 1.1. When i tried to installed it i got a error the the attach file.
i Couldnt even finde patch 1.2 so if you could tell me a link to it i would be really happy about it

the next problem is i have no idea where i can see the actual version of the game.

sry guys but i would aprreciate your help

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
and when i tired to use the patch 1.42 directly i get this messages

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 1
  • image.png
    image.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
  • image2.png
    image2.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 1
  • image4.png
    image4.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 0
Install the game in its own directory, not with program files. Like:
C:/Balck & White or
C:/Game/Black & White

Hello guys! Unfortunately, i dont have the original copy of this game and i use a version that i've downloaded from the internet and it does contain all of the upgrades including 1.3. Can i use this patch without patch1.4.? Or maybe someone could send me the original game.

Embark on an exhilarating escape room in bangalore by visiting the city's top-rated establishments. With intriguing puzzles, captivating storylines, and immersive environments, the best escape rooms in Bangalore guarantee an unforgettable experience for enthusiasts seeking thrilling challenges.

Back