Black & White Creature Isle Unofficial Patch v1.24

Black & White Creature Isle Unofficial Patch v1.24 1.24

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Matt submitted a new resource:

Black & White Creature Isle Unofficial Patch v1.24 - Fixes Creature Isle to run on Windows 10 and much much more.

Fixes for the Creature Isle expansion pack.

For more in depth help on installing and running the game please visit this thread: https://forum.bwgame.net/threads/running-black-white-on-windows-10.7916/

The patch does the following:
  1. Fixed game not running on Windows 7, 8, 10 due to Safedisc DRM.
  2. Fixed game crashing at resolutions higher then 1080p or on high DPI displays.
  3. Fixed low resolution textures and landscapes on PCs with high video memory.
  4. Fixed addons...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Matt!

Thanks for putting this together!

I'm having issues with the audio in CI. No audio whatsoever in the intro, in game, or otherwise... For BW 1 I remember needing to copy audio files from the disc into the audio folder (which I did), but this didn't seem to help.

I checked with BW and this did have sound.

Any thoughts on how to resolve?

hi.....after installing the game + patc 1.42 (1.10+1.20 was erroring me for some reason)
the game is loading and quiting after 2 seconds ....win 10
**installed the crack properly

Last edited:
hi.....after installing the game + patc 1.42 (1.10+1.20 was erroring me for some reason)
the game is loading and quiting after 2 seconds ....win 10
**installed the crack properly
Patch 1.42 depends on 1.1 and 1.2 if you do not install those correctly you can not install 1.42 - 1.42 removes the DRM itself and does not need a crack, adding a crack will remove the fixes included in 1.42.

Getting an error on Launch of Black and White: Creature Isle that says "You must have Black & White installed to play Creature Isle. I Have checked see if the CI Files installed to the right (C:)/Program Files(x86)/Lionhead Studios Ltd/Black & White directory. Is there a way I can get CI files to talk to BW files.?

Hello
Thanks A LOT for this patch !
However, while my BW game works perfectly fine, CI crashes after the LionHead logo :(

Back