Black & White 2: Warlord's Playground

Augustus

I recently beset upon myself the task of beautifying BW2 to suit my Evil tastes.
Along with my own custom designs I will most likely implement the skins of a few others, of course I will give credit where credit is due.

Here are some screenshots of what I have done not less than 5 minutes ago.

The BW2 logo splash is subject to change (thanksfully) but for now it gets the job done.
white2010082015072414.png
splashati.png
splashchinahealthadvice.png
splashintel.png
splashc.png

If anyone even visits this board anymore, lemme know what you think.  :devil

Fei Chang Hao!  Nice stuff!  The ATI loading image is really cool.  Unfortunately I can't read the Chinese though...  What does it say?

I have no idea.
It's a Safety warning though, so I assume that it says something along the lines of "Yada yada do not stare at screen too long, stupid yada yada epilepsy yada" lol

Something like that. The first line below the main heading is telling you not to do something, as indicated by the 3rd character from the left.  It means no(t).  as opposed to the less forceful mei or meiyou.  You just learned Chinese!   :woot

Yes, it's sad, isn't it.  I lived in China for a year, and all I can do is count to 99, say the name of my country, barter on fur-goods, leather items, and "upright fiddles" (like erhu), say this one, that one, mother, father, baby, cat, horse, aeroplane, hospital, taxi, yes, no, hello, goodbye, good, very good, Happy Birthday, Happy New Year, thank you, and you're welcome. Hey, now that I look at it that's not too shabby.  :cool:  Oh, and I remembered how to say "motormouth", too!

On Topic:  I like the colour-scheme for all those loading screens.  The daemon is awesome!

Back