Black & white 2 clan

Gande

i can not wait till bw2 multiplayer will be released. i am very good in bw2, especially in building a mighty city. so i was wondering if we can make a clan of the best bw2 players.

When and if multi-player is released, that is something we'll probably be getting into.

I'm definitly interested in Multiplayer for BW2, its all I used to play once I finished the single game.
As far as I'm concerned the more clans equals better MP games, creature fights and tourneys for both.  :yes
So far I've heard from all the members of my clan and they seem just as ready as I am to get back to playing regularly. Having clan practice games and sharing tips and new moves and strategies is a helluva lot of fun.  :cool:

Psyko and I have been orginizing a Clan for BW2 for quite some time now. As a few of you know it was the clan trit was in. I belive benovelantdemon is entered into it. It has goteen much more organized so far, though I am unsure if Psyko is willing to unleash the site and its forums yet; Its pretty nice looking. He made his custom backround and everything. Though nether of us have BW2 yet I belive I may buy it tommarow or this weekend depending if AoE3 is shipped to me by tommarow. I'll play both at once though off course. Mabye an hour or 2 BW per day, around same for AoE3, I cannot forget Halo online(though I only like playing computer during the night, like 8:30-    ). :D
Sorry thsi got off topic. My point was to sayby my understanding Psyko would like to start the clan, hes been fairly excited about the site. So if you want to join....yeah when he releases the site go there. I rarly give out my email and it'd be ruse to offer his email. :yes
Woudl you consider joining ramac and ReS!s7eNSs-a ?

Don't double post, use the
modify.gif
button,

or else the mods and admins will hang you.

Make your own and feel the....Well our motto is deemed inapprorite here so we cannot say it but "WE WILL FOK --- YOU UP!"
Our clan is invinsible!

Thinking time to come up with this was about 0.5 sec DWOGTTV- Does Who Oppose Go To The Void
]DwH[ - My C-S clan Die With Honor

did u spell those wrong on purpose? :p
i prefer more casual names like BoD-Bringers Of Death (ring a bell shinyturtle? :laugh:) and TVK-The Void Keepers, the names are more casual but they seem to have a spark about them especially the abbreviations cause they just sound good :D

FoD -Fight or Die.
AoL - Angels of Darknessss.
BoW - Brotherhood of the Wolfs.
SnT - Slash and Trash.
BtB - Back to Back.
Took me like 2 min want more a ? :laugh2

i'll join, ill crush all who opose us with my archers equipped with fire arrows feel my wrath of archers!
muhuhahahaahahhaah!

Removed some exclamation marks... :no

oooo is got one. the KA !!! Kayss Army or if your more into urban style, DKC=Da Kays Crew :laugh:
because if you point your eyes in the direction of the admin, over lord,big cheese,that guy who seems to own the place youll notice we are all members of HIS place thereby making us his crew am i right or am i right :yes

Yeah Id like a clan if multiplayer turns out like i have dreamed.. Be sweet..

Aben said:
Psyko and I have been orginizing a Clan for BW2 for quite some time now. As a few of you know it was the clan trit was in. I belive benovelantdemon is entered into it. It has goteen much more organized so far, though I am unsure if Psyko is willing to unleash the site and its forums yet; Its pretty nice looking. He made his custom backround and everything. Though nether of us have BW2 yet I belive I may buy it tommarow or this weekend depending if AoE3 is shipped to me by tommarow. I'll play both at once though off course. Mabye an hour or 2 BW per day, around same for AoE3, I cannot forget Halo online(though I only like playing computer during the night, like 8:30-    ). :D
Sorry thsi got off topic. My point was to sayby my understanding Psyko would like to start the clan, hes been fairly excited about the site. So if you want to join....yeah when he releases the site go there. I rarly give out my email and it'd be ruse to offer his email. :yes
Woudl you consider joining ramac and ReS!s7eNSs-a ?

Yeah I joined that... That motto made me leave...

The motto amde you leave....I always thought it was well, you planned on joing a Kayssplace clan. :D
Rember our match trit? lol that was fun.

can i join kays. i want to help out against rival clans or other players. i always send my creature into battle.

I think we need to wait for multi-player to be released before we can serious start discussing this much further. :)

Im not going to take any sides in this. But If I was I would join Abens side :yourock:

Back