Black and White played with Kinect + Wiimote

Alkatraz2212

Good to see that there are still people out there that haven't forgotten about this game and try to keep it in the public eye. It's impressive even that he got the movements as 1:1. Check it out for yourselves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60iE-ecLSp8

That does look cool.  Tried to leave a comment, but bleddy YouTube kept giving me "Error, try again".

As I was going to say in my comment though,  physically slapping your creature looked like too much fun  :D !

I knew that something like that would be possible with Black & White, I´m impressed.
Now the only thing we need is a Black & White port for X-box 360/Wii/PS3 with improved graphics and online multiplayer, that would be awesome.

fenton_pat said:
Physically slapping your creature looked like too much fun  :D !

Agreed!  :laugh2

That does look pretty cool.  Too bad the Kinect doesn't have the capabilities to track and sense the users fingers.  Smaller gestures using finger position would be amazing.  E.g: I demand Mega-blast.  I make a fist.  Village go boom!  :angry  :devil

Arm ache?  :laugh2 However, I would like to completely crush another god with my own hand!  :angry

If only this was available 10y ago then it would have  been brilliant.
Today it is  still neat but  my remaining  interest in B&W  would not run  to getting the extra hardware.
The P5 glove did it all,  as dose the mouse with one hand.
This  method  needs both hands and body tilting to operate the game.
It may keep you fitter but for me  B&W is  about the brain challenge I have other outlets  for the phyisical  :;)

WHAT?! GIIIIIIIIIIIVE MEEEEE!

Haha, that looks fantastic. It'd be cool if BnW had a release for Kinect...wow, that'd actually make a nice amount of money, methinks.

Back