black and white 2 objectives bug

beginner

Is there a way to keep the 2 objectives in land 8, aztec land 1, from failing at the start? The two are "Don't attack armies" and "Attack only at night". When I start the land. Those two fail immediatly. This not the BoTG.

Those scripted in and can't be changed. Which patches do you have installed?

All the patches.  You mean that they are supposed to fail right when you start the land? (even before the movie starts to show you the land and the aztec talk)

No, it's not suppose to be like that. Maybe is a bug which crept in with the patches. Have you played this land before?

I didn't pay attention to those objectives but the second time I played that land some of the challenges were screwed up.

This the first time I went to this land.  I did have to restart it a couple times though. (due to failing some objectives) I'm a complete every objective kind of person lol.

I did try and go back to a save before I went to that land and it still does the same thing.

If you want I can send you my profile.

No, that's ok, a profile is pretty big file. Plus I think my game's a bit glitchy also.

It might have something to do with you going though the game a second time. But the only way to find out is to start a new profile and see what happens when you get to that land. :rolleyes

Back