Black and White 2 Core Application has stopped working

Vaan

For some reason, every time I try to go onto the next level (after the first Japanese level), my game crashes and I get a message saying that the 'Core Application has stopped working'.

I don't even know if this site is even active anymore, but if anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it!

If there is no way to fix this, which I am assuming by looking around the forums and seeing there are no fixes, would it be possible to just back up my save files and move it to a different copy of the game (pirated)?

If I can't fix this, I'm just going to have to pirate a copy so I can keep playing. I've already bought it legitimately (just yesterday) and if it isn't going to work for me, it's their loss.  :rolleyes

So really the question is, how do I backup my savefiles and move them over to a pirated copy of the game?

I don't think pirating it is going to fix the issue? Make sure you've applied patches 1.1 and 1.2, on the latest graphics drivers and running under XP compatibility mode.

Amazingly, it did.  :happytears:

I deleted all the files from the CD install and reinstalled it via the pirated files, and it's working!  :yourock:

So..  :fixed

Back