Black and White 1, 2, BoTG Patches

sflvPI2.png

Merry Christmas :) I've just finished the fan patch for BW2: BoTG and have created user friendly installers for both Black & White 1 and 2. These patches include various bug fixes to make the Black and White series run as smoothly as possible on your new modern systems. Downloads and support threads are below, have fun :cool:

* Black and White 1 - Fan Patch v1.41
* Black and White 2 - Fan Patch v1.4
* Black and White 2 BoTG - Fan Patch v1.1

* Running Black and White on Windows 7/8/10
* Running Black and White 2 (and BotG) on Windows 7/8/10

Is anyone interested in Creature Isle enough for me to patch that too?

Got Creature isle to work on windows 10 nothing special needed. i have the 1.4 fan patch installed for B&W all i had to do is make sure the Creature isle CD is in/mounted and it launches and is playable 100% of the time i found this weird since i have a cd crack installed but it still takes the cd in order to work. no idea how to get it to work without the cd but i beat ci this way. even tested Full Eden Overhaul https://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=1439 for both B&W and CI maps and they work! sadly the CI does not use the 1.4 fan patch so it will launch fullscreen and look poor quality but it is playable hope this helps

Thanks A LOT for these patches! I was so desperate about the game not working! I'm so happy to see that it works now. Thanks a lot, really!

(and, yeah, I would LOVE to get a Creature Isle patch as well)

Black & Creature Isle would be amazing! be a full set, the game was literally my childhood.

I think I got Creature Isle to work with a lot of the compatibility fixes of the 1.42 patch simply by copying the d3dim.dll and d3dim700.dll from the main folder into the CreatureIsle folder. Before doing that I had major issues. But as far as I can tell it works reasonably well.

I still have my BW and creature Isle on my laptop I would still look to see if anyone want's to challenge me?

KajQrd said:
I think I got Creature Isle to work with a lot of the compatibility fixes of the 1.42 patch simply by copying the d3dim.dll and d3dim700.dll from the main folder into the CreatureIsle folder. Before doing that I had major issues. But as far as I can tell it works reasonably well.

May I ask your operating system ?

Would love to see a CI patch on here. Tried few ways to get it to work but luck. Got it to run but the textures/graphics not cooperating right. Thank you all for the patches for the base game, it runs very smooth for me.

Registered just to say I also would like a CI patch. Feels so incomplete without it, but im bias as I think CI is the best one lol

I am having problems with the BOTG patch I have gotten the patch and the game but can't find a way to launch them I install the game and then install the patch and it runs for a few seconds then crashes I have tried changing the install locations but that dose not seem to matter

Back