Big Mutha Truking Army!

benevolentdemon

O.K. I was looking through the lionhead modding forums and I came upon this topic.

Quote: Want to buy the "best 100 hundred soldiers/archers" over and over again? here's how:

go to lionhead/bw2/data/balance/gamebalanceartefact. scroll down to

ARTEFACT_LASTLAND_HUNDRED_SOLDIERS 230000 1 1 1.1 9 0
ARTEFACT_LASTLAND_HUNDRED_ARCHERS 280000 1 1 1.1 9 0

now what you want to do is change the first values of soldiers and archers to "1" then the third value to "0" this will enabel you to purchase the soldiers and archers over and over again!!

Remeber to always make backups!!

Now this is funny that I found this because I when i got the 0 tribute mod I thought that I could buy it over and over again, but sadly i found out i couldn't, but now i found this.  Well anyway can someone varify this for me because other people weren't getting it to work, so maybe you have to start the game over like with the tribute one so maybe someone can do that and see if you can continuously buy it, thanx :)

On land 7 I had a swordsmen  platoon and it had 581 men in it. And I didn't even cheat to get it.  :p

It looks like it should work, but you probably do need to start a new game first since I think that's when those values are loaded.

Back